First of all, you need to create the shortcut of the program in which you wish to create a shortcut key.
- Open the folder or directory in which you want to create the shortcut.
- Right-click on that program/app and look at the option to “create shortcut“
- This will create the shortcut of the program and if you wish to rename it, you can rename it also. Right-click on the shortcut program and Rename it.
- After that, if you want to move/copy the shortcut program to anywhere to execute the program, you can use the copy/paste/cut method.
Once the shortcut has been created, you can assign the shortcut keystroke to that program.
- Right-click on the shortcut program and click on properties.
Click on the Shortcut key.
In the shortcut key, press any key/letter which you make to make its shortcut key, if you press letter T it will automatically create Ctrl+Alt+T as you can see in the above picture, Which means that if saved, pressing Ctrl and Alt and T will run that shortcut.
You are done here, now you can access that folder/program just press Ctrl+Alt+T